Crazy blogger..
Tuesday, January 23
11:42 pm
My religious class starts oready. : So, every Mon & Tues I will be packed from 6pm-8.30pm. Haiz, nevermind,it's for my own good also. :)
Anyway, got a nagging for sleeping late yesterday. Fyi, my mum kept waking up telling me to sleep.Hahas.
I will be going to yet another concert to see my bestest friend, Taufik, again this Friday. This time it will be at Nanyang Poly. The concert will be at 6pm but i have to be there at 5.10pm to collect the tix. So early right?! Will be seating with the Fiknatics i think and hopefully can drag along Rusyda to sit together.=)
Anyway, really hope that Nurul can make it. Please, please, ok? Hope to get a good answer from you her tmr.;) Especially what i tell her today.Wahaha.
I think something wrong with the picture at my blog. I mean the main picture. I can't see it!!Anyone,anybody, somebody.....care to help??