Taufik at Starhub Download at Vivo
Sunday, February 4
6:56 pm
It was a tiring day yesterday as it seems like I travel around Singapore.Well not exactly around Singapore, but I went to 3 places in a rush-Serangoon,Toa Payoh & Vivo City.
In the previous post, I did mention that I wanted to go out with Nurul and Rus to Vivo and also to see Taufik. I asked my mum and she let me go on 1 condition which is to follow her to the religious class.Oh well,I did so.I wanted to go to the Serangoon one but she wanted to go on the Toa Payoh one.What's the difference? Serangoon starts and end early. And of course i would want to go there so that i can walk around Vivo first before seeing Taufik.
The class starts at 2pm but we went out at 1.45pm!It was due to my sis actually,she came home late.Literally, we reach the place late!=X And to make it worse, we drop the wrong bus stop.Haha.=D Well,it was our 1st time there.
After the class which ended ard 3pm, I received a msg from Nurul saying that she REALLY can't make it to Vivo.Too bad lah after much persuading,right? Waste your breath huh?=) Nvm, next time try harder....hahas!Oh and Rusyda had still yet to confirm what time she's going back from work!Omg,I was sooo confused at that moment and just wanted to cancel with the Fiknatics.
I just continued following my mum and she wanted to go to TP for the other class.In the class,Fiza called and then later on received a msg from Aisyah asking where i am.Told them to go ahead first as I might be late.Well, it was true that we are late.After much walking and waiting,finally,I met with Rusyda at ard 5.10pm in the MRT at TP station. When we transfer MRT to head to Vivo,I msged Aisyah asking where exactly the performance will be.We were relieved to know that the performance will be delayed to 6pm.=)Hahas.So, when we reached we went up the escalator and the stage was there right in front of us.Went to the toilet first before meeting the Fiknatics. Right smack at 6pm,the performance started but it started with Olinda first.She sang 2 songs-Besame Mucho & i dont know the other one.:]Oh-oh,she was sooo slim ok!!Especially her thigh area.What do you expect right?She went for slimming session what.For FREE somemore!
And after some quiz,she went backstage and it was time for Taufik to appear!He was wearing all white so nicee!I was super excited because i was standing in front. And for the first time i don't need to wear specs to see him.=D The view was so clear and of cos the pics i took was damn near!He sang ABOY and MYBG.There was a dancing competition after that which he show us his salsa moves.Hahaks.So lembut!
The whole thing ended ard 7pm,i think.We went the back of the stage(not backstage ah!)to wait for him to do some ads for Starhub.After that, we headed over to the skypark for a Anati's birthday celebration.After which we took a group photo.And there was this "monkey" who monkeyed around and he was sooo irritating! Anyway,after that we headed home together but went sepearate ways at Dhoby Ghaut because the rest of the Fiknatics wanna go eat at Serangoon.Overall,I had a very FUN outing together with the Fiknatics
and my mum too!=)
Oh-oh, SINGAPORE WON THE ASEAN CUP!!!!!!
I was soooooo excited man!Throughout the match i was like shouting,screaming and closing my eyes especially when the ball is near the goalpost!=X The Thais are violent in the match and the refree was a bit biased!Anyway,congrats to the Lions who had made Singapore proud!Ole,ole,ole!!
Here are the pictures.I am too lazy to add in 1 by 1.Do enjoy!