Stress OUT!!!
Thursday, February 1
12:36 am
I don't know how to start. But all i know is the pressure is on and it is really freaking me out.I don't sleep well lately also.Plus those words....argh!!!
Some say it will be out on the 5th Feb and some say it will be out on the 9th Feb.I am seriously worried/scared/terrified(everything lahh) and i think i'll just wait for the news.
Well,i did check MOE website but they only tell the second week of Feb.Haiz...doesn't make much difference.:(
Plan to go out wif Nurul this Sat to Vivo.Just for fun,to relive stress maybe?Just before the release of results lah.Huda can't make it though. But actually there's more to just having fun.It's because Taufik will be there.=)
But the again, i don't know whether i am allowed to go out anot.Since the NYP event...I will try and ask my mum tmr.
Ouh ya, almost forget. Singapore won 2-1 against Thailand in the first league!! YEAH!!I don't care if it is a penalty that they got the extra goal.All i know is they won and that Thailand is...unciviliased.I thought.Tsk,tsk,tsk.Terrible.Just because of a penalty kick and they want to back out??
Ok,shan't talk too much.
About the results,i will continue to pray hard always.........