Pics Up!
Saturday, March 24
2:33 am
I'm having a break now from staying at my sis's house.Although the internet connection is back BUT it is at my home!And i can only use it once a week?Hmpf.Until my sis end her confinement.:(
So,what did i do at her home?Of course being a nanny No.1 reason i stayed there.And when the children are sleeping I either watch the Star Chinese Movie channel (which im soo addicted to now!) and edit my pictures.
As promised,here's the pictures which had been on hold for quite some time.
I know Nurul is just being an extra!:P
Your answer?
We failed to put everyone together in the picture while walking!
That's the pictures we took when we were out to lunch on the 14/3.And a shoutout again to Huda.Thanks a lot 4 the lunch beb!=)
I managed to go out on 18/3 so we had the shooting.There were so many cuts/takes (thanks to the director :o) but I had so much fun afterall.:D

Ok,this is a last minute edit so it is not so nice.I just received the pictures so that explains why.

Just a random picture.But seriously do we look alike? Haha.
Oh well,today is my first sis's birthday and she turned 30 already!Oh my,so old.Haha.Anyway,tomorrow will be a busy day as Kak Ina will be having the 'hari cutting' ceremony for Almyra.So,i guessdefinately i will be busy.Till next timeweek then.
Bye!:)