<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/968842580830775631?origin\x3dhttp://furevermyne.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WHO IS THAT GIRL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*IRYANI ibrahim.
*turning sweet7teen on the 8th of sept.
*student of Temasek Polytechnic.
*belongs to 4evafyn & Fiknatics.
*easy going lil ghurl.
*<3 making new friends.

i'm reachable at; iryani_90@hotmail.com

I WANT


# Tops/Shirts
# Pants
# Part-time Job
# $$$$$$$$$ (=

NUDGE



CLAP CLAP


credits
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3

A week long entry!
Friday, March 9
3:58 pm
A whole long post of a week entry will be up.:)

Last Saturday,I went bag & sandals hunting with Nurul at Orchard.It's been ages since I went town (i remember Nurul went town recently to collect donations,i guess,but she is STILL blur.:P)thus,we were soo blur of which side and where a particular shopping center is located!We walk so many times around there before finding them.Cannot find Far East, cannot find Orchard Cineleisure.Chialak ah!

But i think it was partly due to concentrating too much on our conversations.:D:D Anyway,i bought my sandals from Charles & Keith using the $20 Wisma vouchers that Nina gave.I just need to top up $1.50 so it's not so bad. As for Nurul,she bought her bag from INK and got a discount of 10% using my membership card.



It's hard time finding the sandal!*Eh Nurul,wher's the pic of ur bag?*

Bad habits found during the outing: Being indecisive & getting engrossed in conversations.:x

Last Sunday,went for kenduri at my cousin house at Sengkang.Oh,there were some 'fireworks' going on when they are lighting the candles for the buffet.My mum's blouse,tudung,bag and Alysha's lap got burnt a little as a result!Even funnier part is my sis head almost went bald!Haha.Lucky she bent down to grab hold of Irfan.After the kenduri,went to Compass Point and i manage to buy the Takoyaki!Yay!=)

Last Monday,accompany sis for her last check-up with her gynae befor being 'cut-up'!Haha.

Last Tuesday,Almyra was born.We visited her and my sis at the hospital and spent almost half of our day there.The other half of the day was spent at John Little because of the sale.I bought myself a doll-like blouse.:D

Before visiting them,I checked the result of JAE posting throught the net.I got into my 1st choice which is TP.Well,I had mixed feelings to know i got into the school.To be happy or not?Although its the course i had been longing for,and finally i got it,i am just confused!:s The reason being everybody keep saying that SP n NP is a better school compared to the other polys.And that just bug me.:o

Nevertheless,i had given a deep thought to it and decided that i should be grateful that i got a school and even the first choice!Because there are some that get their last few choices and worse still there are some that didn't even get into any school.And what matters most is not the school i'm attending to but my studies.:)

Last Friday,my sis and Almyra were discharged form the hospital.It was my Mum's birthday so we celebrated at my sis's house.I bought the cake after the tuition class but only cut it around 11pm.Haha.Waited for Kak Long to end her school.

Candid!

I wonder whose b'dae is it.:s

After the cake-cutting ceremony,mum,dad and Kak Long & fam went home.I slept over at my sis house that night as i wanted to watched the repeat of PP9 till the end.:)My whole body was itching and it was soo red that night and i couldn't sleep well.But the thing that puzzled me was the next day,the itchness were gone and ther were no red spots at all!My mum was saying that might be 'something' is following me.:o

This Tuesday,might be exploring the ways to TP by bus with Nurul.I will need to how long the journey takes.Worst cum to worst take taxi lah!Haha.Oh Wednesday,I will be having lunch wif FYN and Serene.Lunch will be on Huda.Yayness!And come Saturday,will be doing the shooting.

Till here then.